“My injury is driving me mad!! It’s stopping me from training and doesn’t seem to be getting any better. I just want a clear plan and someone to tell me what to do; get me fixed; and get me back doing what I love again.”
Where you’re at:
You have a previous, current or reoccurring injury, that is stopping you from training or limiting you in certain movements, exercises and hold types. Your body has started to compensate and things just don’t seem to be working properly. You’re fed up of feeling like this and just want your injury to go away so you can get back to what you love.
What your issues tend to be:
- Pain and/or tightness specific too and around the injury site.
- Compensations in other areas of your body, with tight muscles and lack of movement.
- Potentially other injuries starting to show themselves.
- Movement is limited or restricted during certain movements.
- You are unable to hold or weaker on certain hold types.
- Range of movement and flexibility has got worse/less.
- Strength is not there when you need it.
- You may have seen other health professionals who haven’t treated the cause or just didn’t understand the demands of climbing or a climber’s needs.
What you need help with right now:
- Someone to tell you exactly what is going on with your injury and explain it in a way you can understand.
- Someone to tell you why things have happened the way they have and how you can correct them.
- A tried and tested, step by step plan to get you recovered and return you to function.
- 1:1 guidance and correction to keep you on track, getting you back training/performing as quickly as possible.
- Session notes in an easy to access format with pictures/videos of each exercise, making sure you don’t forget and making life as easy as 1, 2, 3.
The program that will suit you best is the Recover from Injury, Return to Function program.
To find out more about the Recovery from Injury, Return to Function program and book a free 1:1 consultation, feel out the contact form below.